Your attention is particularly drawn to the paragraphs below headed “our liability” AND “ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OF OUR SITE”.
2. Other Terms and Conditions
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply for example if you use our interactive services, if you wish to view a webinar, if you request personal consultations or attend our workshops or events. The relevant terms and conditions will be made clear at the time.
3. Information About Us
Our site is provided by Dental Mastery Limited (we, us and our) registered in England with our registered office at 43 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 5FJ, whose registered company number is 08425426.
Dr Navinder Singh Ropra is a director of Dental Mastery Limited and makes comments on our behalf about his personal experience. All of Dr Ropra’s comments whether made on our site or not, are made in the course of Dr Ropra’s directorship of Dental Mastery Limited.
4. Users of Our Site
You are responsible for the content of and all information contained in your communications with us, our directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives, including the lawfulness, truthfulness, decency and accuracy of any such communications and confidentiality, whether it be through our site or not.
5. Changes to Our Site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accuracy of the Content of Our Site
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT IS IMPORTANT.
Our site does not offer or provide any services that constitute the practise of psychiatry, medicine, dentistry, law, financial advice or any other professional service.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice. Please do not rely on any of the content of our site. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our site.
The information contained in our site has been published in good faith and with the aim of ensuring its accuracy, but in some cases it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date. As such, you should not rely on the content which we have put on our site and we shall not be liable to you in any way for any losses you incur as a result of such reliance.
Under no circumstances does anything on our site imply in any way whatsoever that dental professionals, members of the dental team, health care professionals or other persons or organisations should deviate from the highest standards of patient care expected of them.
For dental professionals nothing on our site detracts from their professional code of conduct as outlined by the General Dental Council in their guidance on the principles and standards that should be followed and any information should only be used for the best interest of patients and the dental profession.
Our directors, officers, employees, consultants, and/or agents are not responsible for the content or availability of our site.
7. Media Pack
We do not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, licence, create derivative works, publicly perform or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any content from our site (whether within the media pack or otherwise), without our express consent in writing.
Our site contains a password protected page called ‘media pack’ where professional photographs of Dr Ropra and his biography (media pack) can be downloaded. We reserve the right to provide the password to access the media pack only to the organisations we choose. The password must not be shared or distributed by any means without our prior consent and you must keep your username and password secure and confidential. The media pack is for use by these organisations in their promotion of us, our directors, employees, consultants or agents. We reserve the right to withdraw access to the media pack at any stage to any or all users at any time. We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time.
Where you print materials from our media pack such as Dr Ropra’s biography or photographs, you may only use these materials in connection with our promotion of Dr Ropra, our webinars, speaking events or as otherwise agreed by us in writing. You must not use such materials for any other purpose. Any materials or copies or downloads from the media pack shall remain the property of us and/or our licensors and/or suppliers. We reserve the right to withdraw our permission to use these materials and any time, and as a consequence you are required to destroy the material and refrain from any use of that material.
8. Your Privacy and Personal Information
9. Access to Our Site
We grant you access to our site on a temporary basis. We may change the arrangements for access to, deny access to, close or suspend our site at any time, for any period of time, without telling you beforehand.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to our site and make no guarantees as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
10. Protection of the Content of Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights and data in our site and in material published on it, including the “look and feel” of our site. These rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world including, but not limited to copyright, design rights, database rights and trade mark laws.
11. What You Can and Cannot Do With Our Site
What You Can Do with Our Site
What You Cannot Do With Our Site
You must not post any copies or downloads of materials which come from our site on any networked computer, or publish them or make any statements or undertake any actions in relation to them (including as to their accuracy) which could result in liability for us.
You must not and must not attempt to:
- use the whole or part of our site or its content for any commercial or money-making purpose without having our written consent to do so beforehand (which may be subject to a formal licence and licence fee);
- access parts of our site that are not intended for public use (including but not limited to other users’ accounts, registered users areas (if you are not a registered user), site administration areas, and the source code of our site);
- do anything which places an unreasonably large load on our site, or its supporting computer systems;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with our site in any way or with another person’s use of our site (including monitoring any aspect of such use), or use our site as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our site or any network connected to it;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- use any device to obtain personal data through our site;
- use our site to receive, access or transmit material that promotes violence, is unauthorised, unlawful, inflammatory, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, defamatory, hateful, threatening, degrading, racist, deceptive, is in breach of confidence or in breach of third party intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks and database rights) or which we otherwise reasonably consider to be objectionable or unlawful;
- use our site to promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use our site to harm minors in any way;
- use our site to be threatening, abusive or to invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use our site to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems so as to cause harm to our site, us or other users or which is likely to bring our site or us into disrepute;
- impersonate any person, or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- directly or indirectly act or omit to act in any way which may infringe, damage or endanger any intellectual property rights (or any goodwill attaching thereto) belonging to us or any third party, and will not knowingly permit any other person to do so;
- wilfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on our site;
- use our site to promote any illegal activity;
- use our site to breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- others’ use of our site;
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party; or
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
All the above are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but not limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, trojans, virus, unauthorised, malicious or harmful code or other harmful software (viruses). Some of the acts described above may be criminal acts under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
12. Computer Viruses
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that our site is free of viruses, however, we cannot and do not guarantee that it is. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against viruses and ensure that you log off shared computers after using our site.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- closure of our site; issue of a warning to you;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs [on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs)] resulting from your actions;
- require that you remove any and all reference to our site, including any links to our site;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
14. Links to Our Site
You may not link to our site, without our express written consent, and only then may do so provided that:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part;
- you must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you;
- you agree to provide us with details of all users of the website that you are linking to our site from, upon our request;
- our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page; and
- we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and you must remove any and all links to our site immediately upon our request.
15. Links to Other Websites
16. Our Liability
Neither we nor any of our directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages or liabilities under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other arising out of or in any manner to our site and or any linked site, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages or liabilities.
Furthermore, we are not responsible to you for any loss or damage that you suffer:
- because of uninterrupted and/or unreliable access to our site or because you cannot use our site at any time where the cause is beyond our reasonable control;
- because of an issue with our site’s operation or functionality;
- because you have not made the arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site;
- because we have amended or withdrawn any part of our site;
- because you connected to any linked third party website;
- any errors or omissions on our site, except where such errors and omissions are as a result of our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- because you relied on any information, commentary or postings on our site;
- because of a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that infects your device, computer, computer programs, data or other items because you used our site or downloaded material on our site, or on any website linked to it;
- because of the privacy policies and practices of other linked websites, even if you access them using links from our site; or
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, course of dealing or the law of equity;
- any liability for any indirect, special and consequential loss or damage, whether arising in contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, incurred in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or access our site, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or any part of our site, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it;
- any liability, whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for:
- loss or damage to any software and/or hardware;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss, damage or corruption of data;
- loss of or damage to goodwill; or
- wasted management or office time;
suffered or incurred by you or any other person in connection with our site or any part of it and access or inability to access our site or its content, any reliance placed upon the whole or any part of or site or its content.
All aspects of any contract formed in respect of your use of our site shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as far as possible.
We may assign, transfer or delegate any right or obligation or remedy hereunder at our sole discretion.
Please check this page to take notice of any changes that have been made, as they are binding on you.
19. Contact Us