2. Identity of the Data Controller
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the (the Act), the data controller is Dental Mastery Limited (we, us and our) registered in England with our registered office at 43 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 5FJ, whose registered company number is 08425426.
3. What Personal Data We Collect
We will collect the personal data included in emails you send to us, when you sign up for our monthly newsletter and from any other ways you communicate with us. Such personal data may include, but will not be limited to, name and email address. Some information you will have to provide and giving other information is voluntary. We will make it clear which personal data you have to give at the point of collection.
4. What Other Information We Collect
In addition to the personal data we collect as explained above, we may collect other information about your visits to our site and about your computer. Such other information collected may include, but will not be limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, the resources that you access, when you access our site, when you leave our site, your IP address, your operating system and browser type. This other information is collected by cookies, please see below for more details in relation to cookies.
5. How We Use The Personal Information
We will use such personal information collected:
- to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to supply you with information you have requested;
- to respond to queries, suggestions or complaints;
- to provide you with updates and information on our products and services (including by email and other electronic methods if you have chosen to receive marketing material by such methods) unless you have opted out of receiving such information;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive part of our site if you choose to do so;
- for administration purposes (including your access to our site);
- to help personalise your experience of our site;
- to monitor the use of our site;
- to collate, analyse and report on aggregate, anonymised personal information about users of our site; and
- to maintain our business records and keep a record of all the above activities.
6. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information For
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary in accordance with the law.
We use the following cookies for the reasons set out below.
Cookie Type Name
_utma (this is a persistent cookie and lasts for 2 years)_utmb (this is a session cookie and lasts for 1 hour)_utmc (this is a persistent cookie and lasts for 30 minutes)_utmz (this is a persistent cookie and lasts for 6 months)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our site, where vistors have come to our site from and the pages they visited. The information collected by the cookie may be stored outside the European Economic Area including but not limited to in the United States of America.
Cookie Type Name
_stid (lasts for 10 days)_uset (lasts for 2 hours)
These cookies are set by sharethis.com. They store data to create and manage social widgets
Cookie Type Name
visited (persistent cookie lasts until 2020)
This cookie records your acceptance to the websites cookie notice, so it is not continuously display.
Please see www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html for how Google use your information
For more information in relation to cookies, please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
8. Security and Storage of Your Personal Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will of course comply with our legal obligations but we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site therefore any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to guard against unauthorised access.
As mentioned above in relation to cookies, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area, including but not limited to in the United States of America and other countries where data protection and privacy protection may be lower. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area who work for us or one of our suppliers including Google. By using our site and/or providing us with personal information you are agreeing to this transfer, storing and processing.
9. Your Personal Information and Third Parties
We shall not release the personal information we collect to any third parties unless:
- it is to Google as set out above;
- we are obliged or permitted to do so by law;
- we need to in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and/or other agreements between us;
- we need to, to protect ourselves, our group companies, customers, the public and/or property (which may include us exchanging personal information and other information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction);
- if fraud or other criminal conduct is suspected (in which case we may disclose personal information to the police and other relevant authorities);
- we have your consent to do so;
- it is necessary to do so to provide the products and services chosen by you (for example, we may use third party marketing agents to manage our emails, subscriptions and newsletters);
- we sell any of our business assets we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller of such business assets; and/or
- we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
10. Links To Other Websites
11. Your Rights
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. To exercise this right contact us by email: contact@DrRopra.com or by phone: 020 8892 0939
The Act gives you the right to access details of the personal data held about you which can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a small administration fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you.
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner if you believe there is a problem with the way we use your personal data. Please see www.ico.gov.uk for details.
12. Contact Us
If any information which you have provided us becomes inaccurate or out of date or if you have any questions or concerns about the personal information or other information we hold about you and how we use it, please contact us by email: contact@DrRopra.com or by phone: 020 8892 0939.